The Diver Certification Board of Canada Unrestricted SCUBA 20,30 or 40 meter Course is the minimum course required by employers in BC, Canada and Worldwide for any work completed underwater using SCUBA equipment. Examples include: Underwater Inspections, Fish farm/Aquaculture, Underwater Film/Video, Public Safety Diving
You will receive upon successful completion:
1. DCBC Unrestricted SCUBA 20,30 or 40m Certificate. With the 20m certification, Course hours and tuition are prorated as there is less diving required.
2. Dive Accident Management/Oxygen Therapy Certificate
3. Level 1 Work Place First Aid/CPR
4. DCBC Enriched Air Nitrox Diver Certificate (22-40%)
1. Basic Open water DIVER
(Must have 20 logged recreational dives with Minimum 10 hours of total bottom time in last year. We offer a complete package - PADI open water diver and/or Top up dives two weeks prior to the start date of the program $750-1500)
2.CSA/Worksafe BC Divers Medical - MUST BE APPROVED DOCTOR -Check out the DCBC and Worksafe BC website!
3. Minimum 18 years old & Read and write English (Grade 10 or equivalent recommended)
4.Personal Dive Equipment (Regulators (proof of service) /Drysuit/Mask/Fins/BCD/Wieght Belt & Steel-Toe work boots)
Course: $6900.00 -
Training Books & Certification Fees: $619 +
50% deposit required to secure a seat in the program. Deposits and registration forms must be in 30 day prior to the course start date.
Book/Materials package contains:
1. NOAA Diving Manual
2. DCIEM Dive Manual
3. Candidate Workbook manual
4. DCIEM PLASTIC TABLE
5. COMMERCIAL DIVERS LOGBOOK
6. DIVER HARNESS/DIVER KNIFE
The sooner you register with a deposit the better. We will send you your manuals to become familiar with the knowledge we will teach.